Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Goals

· My first goal would be to complete all my assignments and be happy and proud of them all. My plan to reach this goal would be to stay focused and if I need to come in at lunch to get some help from the teacher or to catch up.
· My second goal would be to make my STP’s and LTP stand out and be unique. My plan to reach this goal would be to add anything I can to make it my own and very unique.
· My third goal would be to take risks when making my projects because I could always go back if I don’t like what I have done. If I never take these risks I won’t be able to realize that there is either more that I can do to my project or that its good just the way it is and I can’t do anything more to it. My plan to reach this goal would be to always take risks and see if I can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment